Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Whatever

I just walked past and saw The Straits Times headlines. "Dubai, guilty." Then I wondered to myself how come a whole country is in trouble and what the hell did they do? Kept people captive in their hotel aka the best one in the world? Is it that the prices for one room is too expensive? Are they trying to monopolise the market? Was there a watchdog? I am trying to revise Econs.

Ok, actually, I didn't think that. Come on man, I am not a retard. I read wrongly. It is actually" Durai, guilty"

Haha, I can really crap man. I came into the office and my supervisor asked me to explain what happened yesterday. She got wind of it through some of my other colleagues in another department. She didn't come yesterday.

So, actually, I am going to try and summarize this. I was very busy yesterday with a lot of work. Dispatches from the various dealers will come to our office and go to the counter and hand us documents we need. Well, I was very busy so I only went out once or twice. The thick-headed boulder was the one who was going out. I went to buy my lunch at 12pm and halfway through my nice subway sandwich, I got a call to go out. He disappeared somewhere, so I had to go. I took the documents. My eyesight got the better of me and I saw a set of documents. Well, you can imagine my dismay? I came in and asked him whether the guy called in. He told me no but the people from the dealer's office called in and asked whether we received the documents. He told them YES! We didn't see the documents at all until I went out and saw on the counter. In addition, he never check and anyhow tell them we receive it. OMG! I almost fainted. If we say we receive, we must process and that was only half an hour left to process 11 cars. I threw my lunch to the side, basically for him to see. I almost died from the pressure. Basically, I didn't finish but tried my best. I processed 8 cars. Luckily, the other department was nice and helped by extending the deadline.

Well, this morning, some people told my supervisor. And she was very angry because she said we should not compromise the funds for the dealers especially this dealer. Well, she confronted the guy and asked him what happened. Well, basically, he denied everything and pushed the blame to me. Saying that he didn't know what I was doing, he don't know what is going on. Well, it escalated to some shouting. My supervisor also shot him back saying" You sit here all day and you don't know what's going on?". He said that my supervisor was wrong to confront him early in the morning like that. That made her very mad. She said" Then I come in early in the morning and people from other departments tell me about it!"

Haha. I kept quiet until he pushed the blame to me. I argued back and didn't know that we were talking at such loud decibels! Well, people from other departments were keeping quiet and standing up to watch the show. Haha, so embarrassing.

So, what he is saying that it is not his fault. The problem is that he has such a bad memory so we have no idea if he was the one who forgot and left the documents outside. We know the dispatch from that dealer quite well and we are quite sure that he will not leave the documents sitting there. Well, end of my bloody story. I am some kind of entertainment.

No comments: