Wednesday, June 20, 2007

No title

I am on the verge of spewing vulgaritites. Why is my life so horrible? Nothing is going my way. NOTHING AT ALL. I am stuck with the (OMG, i am dying to use the f-word) boulder till July. Haha, what a great way to end my bloody career as a temporary staff. WHY? WHY? WHY? I am told that it's partly due to us complaining about him and so he has to pull up his socks and show that he's up to it before he can leave. Who bears the ultimate brunt of it? ME, OF COURSE IT'S ME! I AM SITTING NEXT TO HIM. I still want to use the f-word. Someone please help me. I can't go back on my word. I have already promised to stay till end-July. I feel damn like quitting. Tolerance level seems to be plunging and it's almost zero already.

He tried to blame me about something again. OMG. As if making mistakes aren't bad enough, he tries to push the blame to me. I am at the brink of depression. I hate coming to work and seeing him sit there. This sucks! Really bad. As if I don't have enough things to disgust myself about. I still have to think of the bloody SMU camp coming up. I don't think they should make this kind of thing compulsory. Just wasting their money and our money.

It doesn't help that my mum told me what my father wanted to buy for me once I got my driving license. I won't get it now because my mum says no. Haiz, not say I would have much use for it. But it's still a bloody BMW. At least I will look and feel suave driving it. My mum is mean. Fine, I will get one myself when my future career thrives. People like to say that it's the thought that counts. Ok, now I know what my father was thinking. GREAT. Thanks, Dad! :)

No comments: