Monday, June 4, 2007

Tired

I am really bloody tired. I went to give tuition today and then spent most of the time scolding the Pri 5 boy. He got Band 3 for all the subjects that I taught him!! What an obvious undermining of my ability. Haha. I made him write an apology letter to his parents for getting such lousy results. He refused to write it but then my meaness got the better of me and I forced him to write it. Well, he wanted to cry. Then when I gave his mother the letter after tuition and he started to cry. Haiz. I felt a bit bad but I want him to remember this incident so he will always know that his results should never drop to this level.

I got bloody pissed at the office today. How come I am always pissed? My God, it's not even me. He just has to do something to piss me off everyday. He actually approved stuff without getting the full set of documents. Well, when I told him, he SLAMMED the documents onto my table. What nerve. I can'tstand useless people like him. Please people, don't be useless, inefficient and incompetent like him in future. People will just hate you. If I was a permanent staff there, I will try to get him fired. I will if I want to.

No comments: