Friday, June 8, 2007

Embarassing moments

I seem to have had these moments today. I dropped my shoe on the zebra crossing today. There were like one thouand people crossing the zebra crossing because it's at Raffles Place! Please share the moment with me.Ok, now you know how I felt. Haha.

I saw these 2 caucasians during lunch today. So bloody good looking and handsome that I could die. They were like so tall and they looked so good in their suit and tie. And both of them are young. One of them looked like the guy in my dream. They had the same unique hairstyle. Maybe I dreamt him into life! Haha. I walked to this place to buy a drink and while I was walking with the drink, deep in thought, I dropped the drink and well, made a bloody mess. I started cursing below my breath. This is what I said "OMG x10" Yea, not kidding. I picked up the cup and cap and walked off as fast as I could, pretending that I didnn't do anything. Typical me.

In the office, I actually answered a colleague who wasn't talking to me. How embarrassing!

Haha. I feel like sleeping already. Ok, maybe I will update in my office tomorrow. I still have a lot of things to say. Haha, me as usual really talkative.

No comments: