Saturday, June 9, 2007

Back to jail

Paris Hilton is back to jail, screaming, crying and without makeup. Gosh, all the controversy and accusations of double standards. I agree with the double standards part because I believe that if it was me or you in jail, we will have to serve out the remaining time in jail whether or not we have a medical condition.

I think that they had no choice but to give her a sentence because she violated the law twice. First, for drink driving then for driving without a license on a so-called hamburger spree. Haha, what a joke. So unlucky to get caught too. Well, maybe she can stay in jail thinking about her actions and wonder whether she can get on the better side of the law next time. I sound like I can't stand her. Nope, Just commenting.

By the way, this Taiwan artiste and singer, Lin Xiao Pei, whatever her name is, knocked down a nurse while drink-driving. The nurse died and she has a 5-year old kid. Seriously, what is the world coming to? Must something really bad happen before these people will stop and consider the consequences?

I sound like a grumpy idiot who just got out of bed. Yes, I just woke up. Now you know why.

No comments: