Tuesday, June 12, 2007

In Conversation

I am so sure nobody wants to hear about my absolutely bloody awful day. The guy did something worse than usual to me, so I don't really want to put it down in words in case I write halfway and collapse. Ok, how about my stupid conversation with a guy at the interchange?

Guy: Hi Miss, you live around here?
Me(with that kind of"what-do-you-want" look): No...
Guy: So you take SBS bus?
Me: Yea...?
Guy: Where do you live?
Me: Katong, huh?
Guy: Hey, I am giving you a free badge.
Me: Ok, thanks...
As I was going to walk on, thinking I met a lunantic, he said"Can you help me do a survey?"
Me: Huh? For the badge?
I was so going to hit him, then he looked at me thinking he look damn pitiful and said"One minute?"

Fine, just my luck to meet him. What the, and I had already accepted the ugly badge, so obviously I had to grant his stupid wish. Why was I irritated? Because it was 945pm and I want to go home!
Guy: So is there any bus here that goes to Katong?
Me: Huh? I live near CCHS. Got bus.
Guy: Ok Miss, what are you working as?
Me: Bloody Admin work and waiting for uni.
Guy: Oh you going NUS, NTU?
Me(shutting him up): SMU.
Guy: Oh, then you were from poly...?
Me(shutting him up again): TJ, you know around here?
This was pissing me off. I mean those weren't even questions inside the survey.
Guy: So, where do you normally shop? Eh, can't be bedok central right?
Me: Parkway.
Guy: How much do you spend a month on shopping?
Me: $300-400?
Guy: That is when you are in a good mood right?
Me: Whatever, I don't pay.
You know this guy actually believed my crap. I mean you actually believe me?
Guy: So what's your age? Don't be sensitive arh?
Me: 18.
Guy: Eh, same as my sister. She going NTU. I think she got AAB, then she studying engineering.

Ok, me thinking at this point. Erm, I don't need some kind of biblo of your family. Whatever. Now I know that even a bloody badge can't be free. And it was bloody ugly. I just took it to entertain him.

Guy: So how much do you save a month?
Me(lying again): $600
Guy: OK, for living expenses in uni right?
Me:(lying again and again): Eh, I got scholarship, my expenses are paid.
Guy: Oh, ok. So, what's your name?
Me: Huh? As in full name?
Guy: Eh, just christian name?
Me: I don't have one. Li Jun.
Guy: Oh hi, Li Jun. I am Philip.
Me thinking: Whatever...
Guy: So your contact number?
Me: blah blah.

Ok, that took more than one minute. Bloody liar. Haha, better than listening to me talk bout the thick-headed boulder.

No comments: