Friday, June 8, 2007

Finally

I finally get to write. I have been so busy at work that I can't write my blog at work and when I reach home, I just sleep. By the way, the guy who flirted with me accidentally didn't come to work after that. Haha, but he came today.

Ok, I have had such absurd dreams that I am going to describe them. Haha, the last one is a bit embarassing. I had 3 dreams in a row on one night. My subconscious mind was a bit active. Haha. Sorry, hyperactive to be exact.

1st Dream: I asked my supervisor if I can eat another egg and she told me" No! You have already eaten three!" Oh gosh, I have no idea how to explain that. I even woke up wondering if I really had eaten three eggs. Haha.

2nd Dream: I was walking past this bar. There was this caucasian sitting there pouring and drinking white wine. He was like almost finishing the bottle. Then he looked up and saw me and started walking towards me. I think he wanted to tell me something. No, I know what you are thinking. No, it's not a bloody stalker. It was something good, I could tell, but I ran away. OMG! Why did I run away? By right, in real life, I wouldn't have done that because he was bloody cute. Haha. Then I told my mum that I had to go back to look for him the next night. And my mum protested and said that I should not do that. Obviously, I ignored her. Yes, that was all in the dream. But I stopped that dream at that point. Sometimes I think my brain is doing stuff to me to piss me off.

3rd dream: This one is a little embarrassing so I am not going to elaborate. It concerns my manager. I have no idea why I dreamt about him. He is not good looking, does not have a great job and he is too chinese for my liking. As in he speaks Mandrain and his English is not very fluent. Now, I go a little red in the face when I see him. (Actually not really, I just don't look at him.) Hehe. Seriously, I don't like him. And he's married. I saw his ring.

No comments: