Sunday, June 3, 2007

Vomit blood

I almost vomitted blood on my company computer yesterday. If I had, I would be dead by now. And they will pronounce my death at 18:30:35, 01/06/07. Cause of death: Homicide.

Okay, I shall try to be as calm as possible. The stupid guy sitting beside me took over this excel sheet that I was actually working on about 3 weeks back. There we record stuff like the documents fax in times and when we approve it kind of thing. There is really a lot of stuff there. It's sorta like our database. He screwed it up BIG TIME. I MEAN IT WHEN I SAY BIG TIME.

I just took over it back on friday. Because the company system was down and so I had no access to it. I took a look at it that day and wanted to kill him because a lot of stuff was not updated. I didn't really take a look at it because the day was really busy. Then I checked it out at 18:30. I can list out like 8 mistakes at least and I wrote it down!!! I kept writing BLOODY in my list. Examples of what he did: He never finished updating the stuff that he was supposed to. And people, please don't laugh at his stupidity when you read what I am going to write next. I will normally write down the cases and documents that is supposed to be keyed into the excel sheet. As in, i will actually note it all down into a notepad before passing it to him to update. Guess what? He updated those that I passed to him. He didn't update his own!!! As in the documents and cases he processed. OMG!!! The excel sheet was with him and he didn't update. RETARD alert!!! And some cases were not keyed in at all!!! And the faxed in date for the documents is later than the approval date after we receive the documents. 3 days later to be exact. JOKE!!!

I only saw it at 18:30. I just stared at the computer screen helplessly for a few minutes. I considered helping him clear it up. But just trying to edit the data gave me a headache. I then started throwing around my stuff on the table and shut down my computer. Luckily there were only a few people in the office to hear me throwing my things around.

I have decided to give him a telling-off straight in the face on Monday. And by the way, he is a permanent staff who is 26 years old and just finished his probation period in February. Bloody idiot. I heard that everyone who works with him can't stand him. Luckily I am not alone.

No comments: