Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hairstyling

I went to my hairdresser's yesterday. Well, she is also my barber and my hairstylist. Ok, so sorry, not funny at all. Well I went at about 1pm. Then at about 2pm, this stupid old ah lian came in. Ok, she is I think 30 plus but well, cannot speak English or Chinese fluently. Still want to act. Act rich, act pampered, act good life. Whatever. It was so obvious she was none of the above. She had supposedly just come back from a one-week trip to Taiwan. She started commenting that she stayed in 5-star hotels all the time and blah blah. Then she looked suspiciously at my mother and I, like wondering whether we are some kind of royalty from a faraway land, ok, she just thought we were random customers. Haha, she was afraid that we would take up my hairstylist's time. Because she had to rush off to Paragon (she pronounced it as PA-LA-GON) for her daughter's dental appointment. Well, then she started bragging about her daughter's future surgery which is going to cost $15K. HUH?!?!? This kind of thing also can brag about eh? Then shouldn't I brag that I am naturally beautiful so I don't need any kind of surgery?

CRAZY arh. Brag non-stop. I got no choice but to listen to her crap as she was bragging at more than AUDIBLE decibels. Serious, don't forget that there are sounds of hairdryers around and of other bloody machines. My, my. Really loud. The funny thing is actually this. She rushed off at 330pm and I finally saw her entire body. She was wearing clothes from This Fashion. OMG, I almost bursted into pleats of laughter. I mean, you want to act then must dress in i-can-brag outfit right? No offense against This Fashion clothing. You can wear them but don't wear them altogether and people just have to take a glimpse of you to know what brand you are wearing. Haha. I am mean, aren't I.

I cut, dyed and highlighted my hair at only 85 bucks. So cool. I am like dying to buy this pair of heels downstairs at Caltex House. I will try and go there after I finish OT today!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.