Monday, June 18, 2007

Patience

I think my patience threshold is like bloody high. How can I stand these stupid people from my office? If I was me in Dunman High 3-4 years back, I would have erupted long ago. I see stupid people, irritating people, bitchy people, show-off people and also ugly people who think they are swans but actually toads. OMG.

Well, obviously that thick-headed boulder pissed me off again. He does it everyday. It has become his hobby. Well, he did something that made me laugh damn hard too. I put this person on the phone on hold so that I could ask him something. He insisted on talking to that person so I passed the receiver to him. He started talking and talking then after bout 15 seconds I realized that I didn't unhold the person. So basically he was talking to no one and he didn't know it! Muahahaha. He's so stupid he didn't realize that I actually had to unhold for him!

Well, to that b****. This is another one not the one with the extremely-short-skirt-might-as-well-not-wear. She is going to SMU, same bloody uni as me. This is what I think. Every university must accept some airheads to distinguish between the top and bottom. Yes, the airhead is her. I tried talking to her that day after I found out she was going there. My gosh, me being FRIENDLY! That rarely occurs, once in 100 blue moons. She gave me one-word answers and was so obnoxious and nonchalent. I mean, hello, do you even know what I am going to do there? Do you know they are giving me money? STUPID B****. That wasn't what I was angry about. There just happens to be this guy beside us talking to us randomly. She was SO BLOODY NICE AND HIGH to that guy. WHAT THE!!! I can be really mean if I really want to. Watch out for me, you B****. By the way, she is now good friends with that short skirt b****. My, dogs of the same fur flock together. Stop walking past me can? Irritating.

Well, I am not one to swear and curse. I apologise if anyone finds this post filled with strong language. ARGHHHHHHHHHH.

No comments: