Friday, June 8, 2007

It's early in the morning

Haha. I have already finished most of my work. Just have some sorting of documents to do. So I will just take my own sweet time.

Yesterday morning, my supervisor came to my seat and said these exact words to me"Even when he's on leave, he can also piss me off!" Yes, haha, I am refering to the spastic boulder. Honestly, after thinking for a bit, I realised that I can't call him a spastic boulder. It's an oxymoron! How can a boulder who can't move be hyperactive. I guessed I just used that word spastic as I felt like it. I mean, stupid, dumb, brainless are already his characteristics deeply embedded into him. So I have to come up with a new name for him. Any suggestions? Maybe I will check the thesaurus. I searched for the word"stupid" and I have decided to choose thick-headed. I even saw dodo. Haha, but why insult that poor extinct bird species? I found out this hilarious thing. I went over to every department that my department we IF unit have to work with. They all had something negative to say about him. Haha, that means the F/S and DB department. I wanted to laugh my head off and I didn't even start the conversations. I was like talking to this colleague and then another of her colleagues who was irritated with the way he does our stuff joined in. That was FUN! I mean I never clean up after him after advice from my supervisor to let him get a taste of his own crap so that's why people from other departments are complaining. Then, the auntie who comes to clean our dustbins complained to me about him! HAHA! The CLEANING AUNTIE! She asked me to tell him to stop throwing food and drinks into the dustbin for paper. I started giggling to myself and I bet she thought I was half-mad. How many people does he want to provoke?

I started this post at 10am and look at the time now! There was like so much bloody work that came in damn late. I just ate a healthy subway sandwich. (the one with healthier choice next to its price, but the price wasn't anywhere near healthy!) I drank a coffee that is like so bloody strong and aromatic from Coffee and Toast. I will buy it for my mummy later.

OI, subway lover. I am referring to two people here. Ok, actually have nothing to say. Just want to piss you all off. Hahahahahahahahaha.

1 comment:

Vanna said...

ur so annoying! n ya i agree the guy sounds damn irritating tho i dunno him.lol