Friday, June 8, 2007

Waste of time

I had a meeting with the bloody auditor today. Coz my supervisor was doing some training for people so I had no choice but to go for a meeting with that Mr BL. He looked like a sneaky person to me. Something that was supposed to take 10 minutes to finish, he took more than half an hour. Then I sat in that cold room listening to him talk crap. Seriously, I was going to keep my things and then leave the room but he started going through the list again. I came out at about 535pm. Seriously, I was pissed and my supervisor was like looking for me. Well, when I saw her, I told her WASTE OF TIME. And I said he talked lots of crap. Then this guy who used to liance with him said "YEA, he talks lotsa crap." Haha.

Also, the temp staff at my office are getting to me. Bloody noisy. Yea, I know some of you all are leaving but don't need to make a commotion right? Bloody idiots, keep talking in that kind of Chinese that makes you think LOW-CLASS. And there's this b**** who wears like bloody short skirts and revealing clothes to work. She is also a temp staff. I am going to make a quiet exit when I leave.

The stupid uncle at my office who walks around chasing skirts tried to approach me that day. Oi Ah Pek, can you stop thinking so highly of yourself? I hope he never sees this. Actually, he's like only in his late 20s but he has thinning hair and a receding hairline. He is kinda good looking but just looking at his hair turns me off. And he's only a few cm taller than me. Ok, how come I have been observing him? THEN??? You want me to look at that thick-headed boulder is it?

So bored. I have like lots of work to do but I had no choice but to go home because there was nobody else in the office. So i just have to work OT like mad. I feel so tired now that I am teaching tuition again. HAIZ

No comments: