Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Decent

I think decent guys are becoming some kind of endangered species. I saw one decent-looking guy on the bus and you can picture my disappointment when I saw his wedding ring. Seriously, have they all decided to sneak into some kind of other dimension? Maybe they were disappointed with the majority of females out there. Anyway, when I say "decent-looking", I mean not just looks but also the way he presented himself. He looked educated and seemed to have a comfortable career. Ok, now I am getting absurd. How can I see that kind of thing just from his face? Maybe he abuses women or is a paedophile. WAKE UP!

I am dreading going to uni. I seriously can't help the feeling. I am making myself miserable thinking of what is going to happen to me there. I look at that b**** in my office and disappoint myself thinking what will happen if the whole school is full of people like her. I was really quite happy about going back to school and not having to work as a low-paid worker in the office. That was until I realized that she is going there. I don't want to see so many people like that around me. I sound like a bloody nag.

Ok, so I am like doing bloody OT again. My life revolves around OT. I want to go home! And actually the only 2 good things about OT that I can think of is I get paid and that I can avoid the after-work crowd.

Better continue doing or I will have to stay bloody late.

No comments: