Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Funny Funny

I got pissed off at that guy again. Uncountable. OMG. I think sooner or later I will get high blood pressure thanks to him.

Ok, time for some funny stuff. This colleague of mine called my extention number in the office. His name is WL. He was looking for my supervisor. I answered and said "Hellooooo". I think I sounded a bit "suggestive" and he thought I was my supervisor. He replied" Heyyyyy" in the same tone too!!! Then he continued talking thinking it was my supervisor on the line. I corrected him when he paused. I think he felt REALLY embarrassed flirting with the wrong person. Coz he is an old friend of my supervisor so they like to joke around. I wanted to laugh when I put down the phone but I looked to my right and felt that the spastic boulder aka idiot totally neutralized how funny that situation was.

OK. I think only I think it's funny. Muahahaha. This is what I wanted to tell someone but the person was doubled over laughter at my not funny sms.

My supervisor treated me to TCC today after work. And we talked rot non-stop. She has treated me so many times. So nice right? I drank Mocha Villa. The coffee was quite bitter but there was chocolate at the bottom and a scoop of vanilla ice-cream. The service was great though.

Ok, enough of my crap.

No comments: