Friday, June 1, 2007

Bye Bye LSE, Bye Bye Warwick

It's like a sudden emptiness. I must now bade farewell to my dreams of getting an university education in UK. I am not ashamed to admit. I wept for one whole day over this loss. LSE and Warwick are not just some normal schools. My god. Feel like crying all over again. I am bloody weak succumbing to this. Anyone who knows me well enough knows that I love England. I still don't understand why I didn't even get called up for any bloody overseas uni scholarship interview. NO BLOODY IDEA!!!

Well, I got an overseas call from the University of Warwick about 2 hours ago. Their purpose was to ask me when I was going to accept their offer. Haha. I told her straight in the face I couldn't come. She said in a sympathetic tone"Oh good luck then in finding another good university!" Okay, I am giving her credit for making the overseas call. But she tore open my wound and started rubbing salt in. Whatever, I am resigned to my fate.

My mother told me if I am so desperate, she will pay for me to go. But I don't want to be a bloodsucker sucking up all the money man. Am I that desperate. I would like to think not. Ok, just wanted to make an official farewell to UK for the time being. I am sure I will see you soon. Sobz..............................

No comments: