Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sick

I am running a fever, having a bad cough, sore throat and running nose. To add to my misery, I am having a hard time trying not to fall asleep at my desk. Well, I can't take sick leave because I took leave for the Dominos of Dreams CIP yesterday and will be taking it again tomorrow and probably next week. Yea, I don't like to come to work when I am sick. The other time I did that, I did not recover for more than 2 weeks and ended up taking sick leave for one whole week. Two months after that, the doctor told me I still hadn't recover from my sore throat yet! Haha, now I am sick again. I really think it's the PTSD-Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I mean I was fine before that but I started to fall sick the same week I came back from the camp.

I cannot help but want to comment on something again. The English that the guy wrote on his blog is atrocious. I mean grammer mistakes and spelling is forgivable but the way he writes makes me wonder whether we are from the same planet. I have to take a few minutes to understand what he wrote and this makes me wonder how anyone communicates with him. Writing like that is going to get you nowhere on reports man.

No comments: