Wednesday, July 4, 2007

General

This is my new favourite song: Nocturne in Eb Op.9 No.2 by Chopin. I am overwhelmed by the beautiful melody. It reminds me of my father though I have never really heard him play. My father was not just the HOD of some department at some prestigious school (i am not allowed to put out the name of the school), he was also a piano teacher! Now, you know where I get my flair and class from. Haha. He tried teaching me when I was much younger but I never really had the time to practise and neither did he have the time to teach me all the time.

I met a Caucasian in the lift that day and he insisted on letting me out before he stepped out. I was very surprised as I have yet to meet many gentlemen who will wait for the ladies to step out first. They will just rush out, even if you are at the door. Bunch of brutes.

I am so going to beat someone up. I guess that's why we cannot have a free world. If there was a free world, I will probably start going around killing people who irritate me. Currently, at this point of time, tops on my assasination list would be that boulder beside me and the SMU bitch and the ungrateful person. I don't want to elaborate on who's that ungrateful midget.

I realise I am proud of myself, my parents and my family. What do I have to be proud of, you ask. This is what the tour guide from Thailand told us when we were at one of the temples. If you were a good person in your last life, you would be born in a wealthy family and if you were a bad person, vice versa. I can't say that I was born with a silver or gold spoon in my mouth but I am definitely much better off than many others. For this, I am grateful. I thank my parents who raised me well and worked so hard so that my family can live comfortably. What they have taught me is unimaginable and vast. I am glad I had both of them by my side to teach me good from bad. I have 3 other siblings who are noisy and rowdy. I must admit I always try my best to refrain from hitting them but I can't imagine life without them and I believe life would be untolerable. THANK YOU.

But I still think that my parents should have taught me to be less naive and gullible.

P.S I really love going out with my mum. I give the reason that it is because she can pay for my purchases. But I don't go around telling people the other reason: My mum is happy going out with me, paying for me as she feels that this is what she should do. And I enjoy my mum's company as well. It's pleasure both ways so why can't I love going out with my mum? I used to go out with my dad too as he would buy lots and lots of books for me. (I hope that when you read this, you understand why I say I like going out with my mum :) )

No comments: