Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ah Long

I am so bloody pissed at work. Atrocious work while I was away. Doesn't it sound funny that a temp staff is saying that about a stupid perm staff? He is so bloody stupid that we call him nano brain now. OMG. How can anyone be so stupid?!?!?! And he asked me this morning "Do you know that HJ wants you to train the new staff when she comes?" I gave him a DUH face and said as politely as I could "Yes." Then? Are we going to ruin the chances of the new staff doing a good job by giving him the chance to train him or her? OMG.

I am now an Ah Long according to one of my friends. Haha. Doesn't that name sound horrid and unclassy? Haha. I am a nice Ah Long though. I use spray paint to get people to pay up and this is the message: PLEASE PAY UP, THANK YOU! :D Haha. See, I am so nice. I have to get to school later to help them with the domino props aka our stunts. We are too bloody ambitious and though I hope for success, I am still pissed that I didn't object to it before that. Haha, my senior said that I show my displeasure very easily. Who ask that thing to piss me off? Order me around when he himself is doing nothing productive. Even when we were selling the dominos, he also had to say that we were slacking. HELLO! He was sitting around all day without doing any selling!

There's this guy at work who keeps looking at me. Haha, that means I keep looking at him right? Or else I won't know that he is looking at me. SERIOUS. Everytime I turn around or happen to be somewhere he's near. I will find him looking at me. Ok, maybe I am the one looking at him all the time. I have to admit, HE'S CUTE but too short. Like just a bit taller than me. Haha. Maybe he looks at me because he's wondering how come a person can look so pissed and unfriendly all the time. The other time in Sec 1 when I liked JR, I also thought that he was looking at me all the time, when I stopped liking him, he kind of stopped looking too. Haha, so maybe it's my imagination. But the difference now is that I don't like that guy. HAHA, I have an overactive imagination.

I am like so bored at work. I rather do CIP.

No comments: