Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Beat You up

This is like really getting on my nerves. I am losing contact with my OG mates because of some idiot who replied with their email. This is like so bloody irritating. OK, whatever, it doesn't really matter anymore.

Anyway, I was like looking at some other people's blogs and I really want to do an error correction report. Grammer, vocabulary, sentence structure and spelling. Well, I didn't in the end. I myself understand that my English is far from perfect and blogs are kind of personal so you can write it in your own style if that is how you want to describe it.

Dominos. I am in the CIP event. I am so happy to say that Bondue camp did such a great job. The team bonding today for the CIP event is like so stupid and lame. Pales in comparison to the Bondue camp. Melvin is less irritating and more funny now. Haha.

No comments: