Friday, July 13, 2007

I am Officially Back!

I am officially back. Yesterday and last night was not counted as I was pratically sleeping the whole day after I came back. My God. The Bondue camp. Mentally and physically tiring man. We did so many fun things but we also did so many disgusting things that are against my morals and will. I mean, if I had a choice and was not sporting enough to play those sick games, I would have left. But seriously, it was bloody fun more than half of the time. Haha!

Ok, the first day, I reached there and we played silly games and I SERIOUSLY sucked at two of those games. And everyone targeted me for the Animal game coz my action was a worm, so it was very easy to remember. Haha. We also played "Eagle catch the chicks" and catching. SIAO! How old are we? Playing this kind of games. The Teambuilding games were gross and mostly not team-building. We had to crawl and roll in mud in one game, suck poker cards from mouth to mouth, play this sick passing the tiny grapes from guy to girl game, through the mouth again. That game got me really really tramautized. I mean, the grapes were so small and so lips definitely touched and did I mention, I was stuck between 2 guys. One of them was ok, but one was a bloody pervert so I am feeling so sick. My fren, Liz, was also very affected. Haha. I don't think I am being too conservative in any sense because I think a lot of people were also pissed with the game. The other downright disgusting game involved wiping our face with a mixture from a bucket containing egg yolk and leftover lunch. I went to the toilet to puke after that.

I am too tired to write anymore. My disgusting descriptions will continue when I recharge myself.

No comments: