Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Bloody idiot

You know what's the difference between a perm and temp staff? Besides the pay, it's the treatment you get from your other colleagues.

I can't stand people being nice to that boulder because I think it's unfair that he's making my life miserable and people are still oblivious to his work attitude as they haven't work with him.

Don't bloody act smart!!! If you don't know, say you don't know. Don't give out wrong information. Remember what I tell you to do. Don't come and ask me again or do stuff the wrong way and give me a chance to scold you. PIECE OF. And don't bloody peep at me writing my blog. This is what I hate the most. Taking credit for my work. I took time to do those applications so don't say you did it. My perfect work should not be tarnished by you saying that it belongs to you.

I still want to hit him. And there's this other woman in my office who's like bloody nice to him even though he creates so much trouble for her. She just comes nicely and tells him what's wrong. Time and time again. She is like so bloody sweet to him. Then she treats me like some kind of invisible entity. Everything just go"K****, K****..." And she called him the "Handsome K****" just now. I almost puked all over my desk. People with normal vision know that he is UGLY. Not normal UGLY but VERY UGLY. What the... Just because I am temp staff, not worth talking to is it? I swear she doesn't talk to me. I think the most 5 sentences.

No comments: