Friday, July 13, 2007

Gross

I juz read my friend's blog and laughed myself silly and colleagues who walked past were like thinking that I am mad.

Anyway, my friend said that funnily when the grape was passed from girl to girl, there was actually no contact but when passed from guy to girl, surprisingly the girls were kissed as many times as the grape was passed. OMG. I am so bloody traumatized. Did I say that my group passed 9 grapes. OMG. I am so going to beat up that guy. Ok, it's just a feeling but my supervisor said when talking to me, she could sense that I enjoyed the camp. She's absolutely right, I just didn't like some parts of it.

We went to Old Changi Hospital and honestly we shouldn't really be inside. First, because it's illegal and also because I think there are really spirits inside. Well, we went in at almost 10pm and since our faci told us that normally first station is the easiest, SH and I went in. Well, we were so wrong! Once I went in, there was this guy behind the door who touched my leg. Well, his plan to scare me kind of backfired because I saw him. Then I said" Can you not touch me" to him. Haha. I was like walking around, looking for hellnotes(the task) when suddenly a guy fell out from the cupboard. Totally like those kind of zombie. I screamed like mad and SH who wasn't screaming screamed with me. It was actually the suddeness of it that scared me. The unpredictability. I reassured myself and my friend and went on looking for it. OMG. Then another "ghost" aka the guy with the wig scared us from behind. Screams filled the entire room. I realise that I scream damn loudly. And my scream is like damn high pitched. Well, my friend and I found one of the hellnotes in the cupboard and the "ghost" kicked the other one to me. Then he chased SH and I out. OMG. We screamed again. Haha.

The rest of the stations were actually less scary and no one else screamed. There were even people who laughed. But I know other groups were like screaming like mad too. We could hear from other floors. I think that SH and I were like super brave and sporting to go in and complete our task. I have friends who just stepped in and started screaming and refused to step further in. I am so glad no guy went in with me too, because I would have screamed and clung to him like mad. And if it's that bloody perverse molester, he would be so happy.

We walked to Changi Village for supper. I drank my first sugarcane drink in my whole life and I ate a bowl of dessert. Proves how thirsty I was. And I hate sugarcane. Then Dave, my faci was like some kind of ah beng. There was this woman walking around asking whether we ordered oyster omelette anot. She asked so many times that he said" Auntie, u ask some more I want to hit people already' in chinese. OK, the auntie heard and glared at him, then the uncle also came to our table to glare at him. SIAO. Later really fight.

When we got back to Changi Chalet, we couldn't bathe. Coz there was this ridiculous group, aka group 1 who didn't go and bathe when we went out for supper. They stayed in their room and played cards with their group. Then they said that they were stinky and insisted on bathing. Those bloody sluts. When our girl faci, June, Dave's gf came back and saw that we haven't bathe yet, she was like going to beat up those girls. Luckily Dave did the confronting so there was no fight. Well, I squeezed into a tiny bed with 3 other girls and I think all 4 of us almost died from lack of space.

The Amazing Race on the second day had me half dead by the end of the day. We ran from City Hall to Lim Bo Seng Memorial to Merlion to Raffles Place to Speaker's Corner to Clarke Quay to Fort Canning Park. We climbed Fort Canning Hill. I swear it felt like climbing Mt Everest. I think it's a miracle we made it through. Though physical, it was actually quite fun. :)

Well, they set up a club for us in a function room in the school. When I mean club, I really mean club. There was a DJ, alcohol, dim lights, dry ice and of course DANCING. Actually I won't mind dancing if I was in appropriate clothing. I was in slippers, and the clothes I slept in. Cannot get into the mood at all. Well, the bloody perverse molester started dancing with my friend. Actually, I don't want to call her my friend anymore. I am so disgusted with her. She totally threw herself at the molester. She got touched. My friends and I tried to pull her away so many times but she just went back that we gave up. I faked that my contact lens were getting blur so as to force her to go back to the room with us but she just kept going back. She went back to dance with another guy we didn't know. The funny thing is that we all think that this friend was just trying to show that she can fit in with the so-called "hip" people. Hey, I just think you are being a BLOODY SHAMELESS SLUT.

I have totally lost all my respect for her. Liz was so much smarter. Whenever that molester came near to her to dance that touching dance with her, she shouted "WALAU" and escaped to us. Or else she will just ask us to save her then we will just pull her away. SH and I aimed kicks at the molester but I am disappointed to say that both of us missed. I tried to step on him and missed too. We went back and played silly games like the water game until almost 5 and almost all slept.

Ok, I am tired again.

No comments: