Monday, May 28, 2007

Stupid or deaf

Seriously, he must be deaf or stupid. I mean what has been said more than once shouldn't be repeated again. Oh, i just realized another reason. He doesn't understand English. OK, i shall speak to him in Mandrain then.

Please, I have never met anyone like that. I mean, are you that incapable or inefficient? I am trying hard to be nice and to teach you stuff but you just can't seem to absorb. It's so irritating. This is what happened...

He told the dealer who called in to submit documents before 2pm. Hello, we told you that it's 10am. Can you see the disparity? And banking hours are over at 2pm. We have so much paperwork to do before we can submit the case eh. U can be so sure that u can submit the case by 2pm? Gosh, there is like no safety net for us. Then who's to blame? U or me coz i taught u.

Guess what he did when i told my supervisor? He had a shouting match with her. And started being all unreasonable. Saying that it's the dealer's problem if he or she has selective hearing. Huh? Where is the sense?

Then, my supervisor gave me a prep talk. Saying that I will meet pple like that when i graduate and i must learn how to work with this kind of unmotivated pple. Ok, i decided then that why should i give myself a hard time? Give my supervisor a hard time? Fine, I will try to make this arrangement work. Then my supervisor dropped a nuclear bomb on me. I have to work with him till at least end June. Ok, pple who are destined for great things will have to undergo pain and suffering before they can handle great things. Haha.

Actually, I juz came back from lunch and i am feeling too sianz to continue. Haha.

No comments: