Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Guess what, I am angry again

Anyone wonders why my life is full of anger, regrets, disappointment, unhappiness? I myself have no idea. How nice it would be to live with my head in the clouds, ignorant of the stuff around me.

I just did valuation for this car which is the exact same model as the last car my father possessed. The Volvo S80 2.5T(A). There was nothing wrong with the application. I saw the purchase price: $81,000. You think, no big deal. It's just a bloody car. Ok, here is why I am bubbling with rage.

The car was maufactured in 2004, the same year as that of my dad's. My father bought it at over $150,000 and used it for 2 years, less than 3 years. When my dad fell sick, our relatives recommended and advised us to sell it. They offered to help. They were really irritated when my mummy said that she wants it transferred to her name. So, my poor mummy let them do the decision-making and they sold it as fast as they could. Remember the purchase price I valued? $81,000. My dad's car was sold more than 1 year ago so it would be worth much more than that price. We received a measly $70,000 plus for it. I am not going to reveal the real price.

This is what I think of those relatives. You blood suckers, leeches, anything disgusting. My father spent so much money on that volvo. You sold it off like that. You unfeeling things. So what if you have a few huge houses. So what if you have an impressive investment portfolio. I will always remember you for this. Always, I swear.

Although I found out about this a long time ago, I never felt so negative about it. I knew that the selling price was low but now I somehow feel that my dad sent me this job. To let me know how we were cheated and how we were bullied. Papa, now I know.

I feel so helpless. I was busy with college work that time and I had only a vague idea of what was going on. It hurts so much now I know. Listen up, I am going to do good for myself and I am going to make my father so proud in future. My family can do good without any of you. You never helped us in the first place anyway.

Screw You.

No comments: