Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ask

Cookie monster said it's important to ask questions. So i am going to ask...

Why is it that some people just love to boast?!?!? Jn just told me about this ridiculous parent who called her house to boast about her daughters to just anyone who was unlucky enough to pick up the phone. Fine, there is nothing wrong with boasting. Just don't boast so out loud, do it discreetly. I mean that everyone will boast here or there, it is not a character fault. Just do it in such a way that people will wonder whether you are boasting or just talking.

So here's my advice to people who feel like boasting. Do it discreetly. Don't shout it into our faces. Shout it to our toes. Because our toes don't have ears. Go ahead. This is an invitation.

I think I make really ridiculous posts. Forgive me.

No comments: