Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Joke

Kermit: I have a mystery box, children. Guess what's in the box?
At this moment, Cookie Monster pops out and shouts,
Cookie Monster: Hi Kermit!!
Kermit: Oh hi Cookie Monster, guess what's in this box.
Cookie Monster: Cookies?
Kermit: No, it's not cookies.
Cookie Monster: Oh ok, bye bye.
Kermit: Wait wait Cookie Monster, i will give you a cookie if you guess what's in the box correctly.

The episode goes on with Kermit giving clues to what it is and Cookie Monster saying that it is a cookie, with Kermit growing more and more exasperated. The clues are: orange, edible and round. Now you know why cookie monster keeps saying it's a cookie. OBVIOUSLY it's an orange to normal people not obsessed with cookies. Fast Forward...

Kermit: ARGH!!!!! IT'S AN ORANGE!!!
Cookie Monster: Oh, it's an orange.
Kermit: YES!!! IT'S AN ORANGE!!!
Cookie Monster: Ok, I guessed it. Where's my cookie?
Kermit: Of course you know the answer. I TOLD YOU, REMEMBER?
Cookie Monster: Where's my cookie?
Kermit: I give up. Here's your cookie.
Cookie Monster: What? One measly cookie?

OMG! I expected Kermit to faint at that very moment. Even frogs don't have patience for Cookie Monster. Haha, but bloody funny when you watch it. HAHA!

No comments: