Sunday, May 27, 2007

Apologies

This is just pure vent-up emotions. But i have to go through with this. There are times when i feel so overwhelmed with grief that I feel that it's difficult to live. Haha, me feeling sucidal? Nono. I am not suicidal. Maybe I will feel much better if I apologise to my father. I hope so.

I am sorry I ever felt ashamed of you.
I am sorry I shouted at you.
I am sorry I thought you were invincible, that you wouldn't die.
I am sorry I didn't know you were sick.
I am sorry I ignored you sometimes.
I am sorry I was irritated with you.
I am sorry I stayed in school to study instead of coming home to see you.
I am sorry I couldn't stayed by your side as often as you would like me to.
I am sorry I couldn't feel your pain and suffering.
I am sorry I couldn't share your pain and suffering.
I am sorry I didn't know that was the eve of your last day.
I am sorry I didn't speak to you when you opened your eyes that morning.
I am sorry I was asleep when you breathed your last.
I am sorry I couldn't revive you.
I am sorry you couldn't see my A Level results.
I am sorry you can't see my plaque from the school.
I am sorry you can't see my first day of university.
I am sorry you can't see my future career.
I am sorry you can't hold my hand on my wedding day.
I am sorry I can't see you anymore.
I am sorry for everything.
I am sorry.
I am very sorry.
I am really sorry.

No comments: