Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Like at war

Why do i say that? Well, because my supervisor has a habit of dropping one bomb after another on me. Sometimes it's a grenade, then sometimes it's a normal bomb, or worse still a nuclear bomb. Guess my luck! She is not coming back to her old desk until I am gone. Gosh, and she told me I might have to train another guy! JUST MY LUCK! and I have to train the other temp person who will replace me in July.

Guess I am not the only one who gets pissed off at that guy. She just demonstrated her displeasure at that guy to me just now. I swear she would stab me in anger if this is a free world. But seriously, if it was a free world, I would have murdered him a long time ago.

Well, we might be facing a case of fraud from another company. I can't elaborate though. Just now i went to F/S department. One staff complained to me about the guy not doing what he's supposed to do. My fault? I can't be bothered. I just point out his faults to him straight in the face and if he doesn't get it, too BAD.

I am so bored that I can write multiple posts on one day in a space of 3 hours. And these posts are like also super long. I already entertained myself going on wikipedia reading about Princess Diana, Princess Margaret, Queen Elizabeth, Queen Elizabeth II, Camilla, the Dutchess of Cornwell, also read about Nokia etc. Imagine my boredom. Haha, did I say, I have already read about all the major characters in Sesame Street and read the synopsis of Season 1 and 2 of Spongebob. Wikipedia is my new lover. Oh I have read about Stephen Hawking and read about the solar system. OMG!! I am so knowledgeable now.

No comments: