Thursday, October 11, 2007

Living my life as a zombie

Actually, I love the school library. I really love it. It's so conducive. I actually study there.

I went to NTU on Monday to visit my beloved friends and yes, I still love them as much as before. You may be surprised. I am one who suppresses her emotions except for anger that is. But I realised that I miss my TJ friends so much. It seems so normal to be with them and for a few hours, I forgot about the bloody life I am leading now and wished so much that I could have my JC life back again. I never liked my JC and that hasn't really changed much but yes, my friends are SO NICE! Haha, I have decided to forget all the unhappy incidents.

I now hate all guys who are desperate, so desperate even though they are attached. Gosh, Please think of your other half. It's so disrespectful and unfair to them, you bastards. YES, THAT'S THE WORD. Please give me a chance to respect you too.

When I remember what I was going to complain about, then I will write. DAMN it, I am like getting Alzheimer's.

No comments: