Thursday, October 18, 2007

Continued

I am in TWC lesson now. I am so bloody bored. OK, there is this stupid girl who is using an A4 size paper and reading from it for her individual presentation. Now, is that dumb or what? Worse still, she presented before and our prof told us not to use cue cards etc as it shows that you haven't internalise. STUPID!

Ok, I am going to continue my story. ZM came in but obviously I didn't respond. What do you want me to do? SAY HI??? OK, when we reached the 2nd floor, he let SH and I out first. Haha. I think I have seen too many guys who rush out of the lift once the door opens. OK, so given my inculcated politeness, I said "Thank you" and I was quite surprised when he said "Welcome".

Totally think he damn cute. I totally get wobbly legs when I see gentlemanly guys. Haha. I swear my heart beat faster when we were in the lift. I could hear. Haha. OK, the feeling is back. I like the feeling. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.this is damn funny-you actually like the feeling of infatuation! this is damn unusual because i've always subscribed to the view that 'if it never hurt, it wouldn't even be called a crush'. i wonder if there's a fine line between infatuation and having a crush on someone.can't believe you like being infatuated! for me, i'd feel damn stifled if i were to find myself falling in mild love with someone. i'll tell you if i ever develop a crush on someone.i've been treating guys as good friends for too long to even remember how to fall in love with them.

DBS

decowen said...

haha. yea i know. I am wierd. But I think it doesn't have to hurt. Haha. It's damn funny telling you stuff like this. But yea, I agree u have been good friends with guys for too long. Maybe you should try again. Haha.

Anonymous said...

haha!i've been with guys for too long eh.to the extent i think, talk,eat,sleep, wear like a guy too.hard for me to develop crush on anyone in particular because i'm totally comfortable with both genders.some say that the inborn tension that exists between guys and girls is the thing which makes a crush so exciting because the tension leaves much allowance for fantasizing. maybe there's some truth in it.

DBS