Friday, October 12, 2007

Bloody thick-skinned

Nobody is going to make this advocate thing look like crap. Yes, I have been chosen as one of the 50 advocates for the ENTIRE school. Anything wrong with that? I am incredibly honoured and actually excited to do this. WHY? Through my whole bloody pathetic secondary and junior college school life, I was never given any opportunity to represent my school. I think it's because I had no achievements, results were absolutely unlookable and was also outshone by so many other people. But, look at this now! My university chose me to be an advocate and promote the school to the rest of the WORLD. Ok, I am exaggerating. Just to prospective students. Haha.

So please, don't tell me: "OH, I deleted all my mail!" Come on man, don't live in self denial. You didn't get it means you didn't get it. Obviously being a bloody scholar does not automatically give you a chance to be an advocate. YES, so please, stop it. I have gotten so tired and so disillusioned that I don't want to listen to anymore of your yakking. PLEASE, just stop it. It just gets on my nerves that you probably think you are better than me in all ways. I have not had the chance to express my views of you being such a slut and guy-attention seeker. You bloody slut. And yes, since the dean or associate dean of my school thinks I have the qualities that you apparently lack, kudos to me. You can go be a bloody civil servant after your pathetic 4 years here.

Yes, you might think. This mental person writing this is also living in self denial. NO, I live in self admiration. Yup. I do. I now admire myself for all my bloody qualities. And I am also convinced that I have the right to be proud. Nobody should or can put me down. Yes, like I say, not everything will go my way, but I will accept it.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA. I am really getting mental.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hohohoho, yesyes self-admiration is good. but i haven't attanined that kind of level of self-assurance and strong confidence yet. i cannot stand those bloody people out there who think they're the world just because they are scholars. the only diff between scholars and us is, they're financed by the school while we're not. the prestige is merely skin-deep. you know why? because if they go on haolian-ing and don't maintain their GPA, that scholarship will be withdrawn from them from the very authority who gave them the bloody "prestige" in the first place. but we don't have to worry about anyone taking away any part of our pride away. which means all of us are equal. and this leaves those haolian scholars who want face so much with no grounds for bragging or whatsoever.

dbs