Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Bloody bloody bloody hell

I don't want to curse but I don't have a choice. I am so bloody embarrassed that I want to kill myself. It's like as if I am throwing myself at him. The problem is that I already tried my best to stop sending stuff already but the screwed up application/website just ignored my request when I clicked the button "Forget it". BLOODY HELL.

And I don't care but I am going to rant again. Bloody disgusting woman. It is all your bloody fault besides mine that I am dying from editing the report. All thanks to you who copied and pasted from Wikipedia. If it's other websites, I can still paraphrase and edit the report. Probably not with ease but without much difficulty. BUT WHAT THE BLOODY F*** WERE YOU THINKING? You should know better than to copy and paste from Wikipedia. OK, you argue that I was the one who gave you the website. SO?!?!?!?!!? Did I ask you to copy from there? I just told you that there is some relevant information on there for our project. U BLOODY BITCH!

Then what did you ask me to do? You told me to come up with a bloody 4 minutes script from a 12 page report in 15 minutes. Mission Impossible. And then you told me to stop playing my game. Just bloody F off. And who gave you the bloody right to glare at me when I had a 8 minutes script. It couldn't be helped. Don't expect something fantastic from some crap that you gave me. And why did you not allow me to edit my own script. You kept saying that you were damn tired but then why refuse to let me edit my own script? Bloody F.

Bloody hell. I should get started on editing the report now. And I clashed shirts with the same guy again. What the... I mean what other embarrassing things can I do? Seems like a lot. I mass sent my really ugly graffitti to everyone when I instructed the bloody website not to.

No comments: