Monday, October 1, 2007

Horrible

Saturday was so bloody horrible coz I was harrassed by a BLACK at the busstop. And my mean mum scolded me for going home too late. I was doing work, ok!!!

This is so bloody boring. That P*** is like still getting on my nerves. Doing all sorts of things to make every other person in the group angry. And bloody HQ is like bloody slack. What kind of bloody TA is that?

I am so bloody sad that I cannot study in the UK. I so wanted to live a different life, something that I believe I have been yearning for. Going on exchange and touring the country is definitely still different from going there for like 3 years.

Barcelona won anyway. I love Barcelona. I love Barcelona. I love Barcelona.

Tri-touch meeting was very bloody boring today. I didn't have any proper ideas or suggestions. And am I really that bloody commited to doing this? I still don't like that bloody uncleish HL and the put on lots-of-makeup W. I must try and get along.

No comments: