Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bloody screwed up

You are such a bloody screwed up school with bloody screwed up people. With a screwed up system and screwed up directors and screwed up programmes. Basically, you have screwed up my life and screwed up your reputation. I am words away from saying the F word. Let me control myself first.

BLOODY SCREW YOU. GO SCREW YOURSELF. SCREW OFF. SCREW YOUR STAFF, SCREW YOUR STUDENTS, SCREW THE OFFICES, SCREW EVERYONE.

I am so disillusioned right now. You guys have made my day. I am crestfallen, I have never cried during these past few weeks of toture but just one email was enough for somebody who was emotionally stable to lose it. YES, I have lost it. I couldn't stop. As if my life isn't bloody horrible as it is. I should have gone away. As if the sorrow I have always felt all my life was not enough. IN THE END, JUSTICE NEVER PREVAILS. NEVER. Yes, I have seen enough of this world. Somebody, please just kill me. I have no wish to remain here anymore. Just kill me, end my suffering. KILL ME WITH SWIFT BLOWS, STABS, RUN ME OVER WITH A CAR. ANYTHING, just please help me end it. I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel so let me see the one I am supposed to see before I cross over.

No comments: