Friday, September 14, 2007

You never write anyone off

BBC Sport: Owen demonstrated at Wembley that only a fool writes off the most reliable and ruthless striker England have had in the last decade. McClaren said: "You have to say it again. You never, ever write off Michael Owen. He is cute in and around the box, and his game is more complete than many realise as he has matured.

Oooh, cute huh? Now his critics can go and bloody bury their heads and cry for making wrong predictions. MUAHAHAHAHA.

Actually, I am supposed to practise for my presentation but writing here makes me feel better.
OK, SY, u can bloody do it!!!

Haha, I just can't stop saying bloody. I am so pro-Britain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE? haha. so funny the adjective.

and yes we can do it. ARGHHHHHH. =( but it's bloody ONE AM PLUS.