Saturday, September 22, 2007

Mountain of work waiting for me

Seriously, I should get down to doing my homework. I really have LOTS of it. But then, I seem to be super slack. Muahahahaha.

I went for one of my CCA meetings today and boy did I want to beat up those two disgusting arseholes. Really, act smart, talk smart but seriously I think they have got helium in their heads. Why helium? Because they are stupid, so they only have a gas in their heads and also because helium forces them to float thinking they are above the rest. YUCKS. Writing out their names will probably pollute my blog. YUCKS.

I couldn't keep my disgust or displeasure of them off my face. And they were so irritating.

Arsehole 1: I think we are going to have a hard time defending our group's ideas later.
Arsehole 2: Exactly. I don't know.

Arsehole 1: I think there is something missing, you know.
Arsehole 2: Exactly, you are right. I also think there's something missing.
Me: If you think there is something missing, then tell us what it is.
Arsehole 1 & 2 in chorus: But we don't know what is missing. If we knew, we would have said it out long ago.

OK, OMG. I can't believe there are such idiots around. BLOODY HELL. And during the discussion of ideas, they totally shot down our group's ideas. Talking about how lousy they were. Their point: We girls are a bunch of bimbos who have less brains than the two of them combined. MY GOSH! Ironically, they were from our group and shot down the ideas. SO FUNNY AND AMUSING!!

If they are in my group to do the project or something, I will just quit. Yes, I will quit.

And to add on to my depression, I saw the grade of one of my written assignments. I got B. I am so bloody sad. My grades are so lousy I think I should just go and die.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont be sad abt ur grade. it's only part of the final grade. if we work vvv hard, we will meet the required gpa one. jiayou jiayou. TOGETHER.


sweet.

Anonymous said...

yes. TOGETHER. =)

dinner tmr!

cya!!

-sy