Saturday, September 15, 2007

In me

I am supposed to be even busier with more deadlines to meet and I have lots of homework and have a 10% of final grade quiz next week. Two presentations and a currently screwed up CSP. This bloody sucks. Well, then how come I still have time to blog? No idea.

I dreamt of him that day. But he was in his secondary school uniform. So this is the absurdity of my dream. So many years have passed but he is still at that age? HAha. I still cannot figure out why the liking wasn't mutual.

I was at the majors talk today and totally fell asleep when the profs were talking. Totally not interesting. But my friend said that I was damn funny. Coz whenever one prof finished, the asleep me would start clapping along with the other people in the conference hall. Haha. She called it "reflex action". Haha. Maybe.

And I am impressed with SMU graduates. They really speak bloody well. Maybe that's what sets us apart from the other university graduates. But at my current state, I don't know whether I can finish my 4 years without permanent damage to my mental health. Muahahaha.

No comments: