Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A bit better now

I am less stressed now. Coz I have finished my stuff for tomorrow. Ok,most of it. I am actually supposed to do LTB now but my laziness in my bones is preventing me from doing that. MUAHAHAHA.

The prof wanted to shift everyone one seat down coz there was an empty seat beside me and the guy at the end seemed to have a bit of difficulty seeing. I was like "NO!!!". I want to maintain a distance from ZM. I don't like him. At least there is like one seat between us. And I happen to love putting all my things all over the place. So an empty seat beside me is GREAT! I pratically fill up the desk with my TBs and notebooks. And I fill up the chair with my bag. Haha. Well, obviously I am not a bloody selfish freak. So, my stuff occupies half of the desk space and his bag occupies the other half. And my bag fills half of the chair and his umbrella takes the other half. SEE! I am so NICE!

There are no handsome guys around the school for me to look at. And James Morrison's "The Pieces don't Fit Anymore" is like BLOODY great and depressing! OK, that's completely random.

No comments: