Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Trying not to hear, but they talk so loud

I am currently in love with Jesse McCartney.

"I don't care what they are saying, I am in love with you."

I remember being hooked on to this song not too long ago (last year) but the Leona Lewis version. Now the Jesse McCartney version is like totally hot.

I realized that my exchange life is ending. Yup, it really is. Can't believe it. I don't want to use this cliche but seriously, time flies when you are having fun.

I kinda know that my life will be sorta different when I get back. I don't know why, but it's juz this inkling (my favourite Michael Owen word). Hahaha.

"Something happened for the very first time with you"

I was reading his blog and he happened to post something last year during my birthday. Total coincidence but still heartening to know. (:

"My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing"

Maybe. Maybe. I think I was blind. Am still blind.

"You cut me open."

1 comment:

Vanna said...

ah trust me,things will never be the same once you've seen what the rest of the world has to offer.who's to say the grass isnt greener on the other side?