Monday, November 30, 2009

Pour me a dose of atmosphere

I finally finished some applications. I almost died trying to complete them. I still have some more to go though.

I need to go sleep soon since I can't be skipping any more lessons. My conscience won't be able to take it (like real).

The drink that night was really strong. And I finished it. No wonder I was slightly drunk and was having a headache after that. Look out for the photos. I will probably just look drunk since I was smiling gleefully. haha. oh well.

And I so do not want a cooking party again. Please, for goodness sake, doesn't anyone get tired of cooking? I am so not cooking again. So I suggested appertivo so we can all get drunk. (: And forget about studying. hahaha.

"As many times as I blink, I will think of you tonight"

(:

No comments: