Friday, March 28, 2008

A one-seater car

I let my mind run wild when I have so many things to do but can't be bothered to start on any.

Down and out. I let go. No reason. I just did.

He called me. I was sitting right beside him. And he called me twice. I wasn't in the best of moods. And he cared. No one else noticed. But he did.

To the one who called- Thank you. You have given me decent memories. I am sorry I made you cry. :(

To the one who doesn't know- It really depends. I am just so afraid you will be so high up that I can't and will never reach you. (This has been proven on 6 April)

I could just hook up with any random stalker. Just kidding. I don't see the need to. And their pick-up lines suck. Example: I saw you from a distance and I just had to come and say hi. HAHAHA. What a ghastly joke.

No comments: