Friday, August 31, 2007

Burnt out

Don't tell me it's too early to feel burnt out. But that's what's happening. I can't believe it either. It has only been two weeks of school. But here I am again, not going my homework, not going through my readings. TIRED.

Well, I sit beside a cute guy for one of my classes. I think I sound disgusting. YEA, I do.

I can't stand a girl from one of my classes. She was actually sitting at one of the seats. Then, this cute guy came in. She moved seat and sat beside him! SO BLOODY OBVIOUS!

I have found quite a number of friends. Not the close kind, just the kind to do project with. So, i generally don't have to worry about not having a project group! :) I think I am kinda mean. Out of my 4 modules, 3 of my profs let us choose our own groups. And I absolutely resist doing with the PRCs and the IN. Short form better. Don't want to offend anyone. I don't want to do with them due to the communication problem. I feel a bit sorry for them as no one wants to group with them.

No comments: