Friday, November 19, 2010

Ignorant People

I have come to a conclusion that there are tons of ignorant people on fb. seriously, don't give out too much information about where you are, what you are doing and all that sorta nonsense. It's friggin annoying to keep seeing that kinda rubbish on your news feed.

Examples include:

1. I think my mother knows that I have a BF!! (omg, what's your problem? do you have to announce that kinda thing on fb? it's kinda retarded, isn't it?)

2. I am so proud of my sister as she is first in class again!! (omg again, why has fb become some outlet for the stupid people to give useless announcements like that? i swear if i write something like that, i will kill myself the next moment.)

By the way, those two posts were by the same friggin retarded person. Seriously, SHUT UP.

I hate studying. It makes me incredibly angsty and annoyed. SHUT UP.

No comments: