Wednesday, January 30, 2008

This sucks

I hate doing work and not given due credit for the work I have done. I hate people who make use of me to do work and then find out that I was doing some kind of free labour. I hate feeling unappreciated. I hate being treated like a second class citizen. I hate people who put on a front to mislead other people into believing it. I am full of newfound hatred.

If I ever get to talk to you truthfully, I will tell you that you are the source of all my newfound hatred. I really don't appreciate you making use of me (us) to do your work. Especially when I thought that I had to do it. I really put in a whole lot of effort to look up the things that you wanted. When I couldn't find the information you wanted, I looked for the next best alternative. And when I submitted it, you couldn't appreciate my effort, could you? You think she is the best, the one doing all the work, but please open your eyes. They are glued shut. And don't be rude to me. I can't stand it. What position are you in to be rude to me? The age gap of three years? Bloody ridiculous.

I really hate putting on a front. I really do.

No comments: