Sunday, December 23, 2007

Feeling bloody unwell

I am feeling totally bloody unwell now. ARGH!!!

And I didn't even realise that somebody can be so heartbroken after being dumped. Like HEARTBROKEN. Oh gosh, and I haven't been nice to him. Sorry, and I mean it. I probably never ever want to feel this way.

And this leads me to contemplate whether I will be different now if I had made a different choice.

Ok, enough thinking, totally don't feel like thinking anymore. Bloody hell, my shoulders ache.

And yea, thanks JN for being my good friend for so many years. It's been that long since you went off with cheryl to eat hotdog bun for recess. AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yea, and don't feel guilty. You asked me to go with you but I refused coz I was angry for goodness knows what reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg...feel bloody amused (bout e last part of cos) haha